Facebook Return & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations can be made with 30 minutes of the order being placed by navigation to your order in Facebook and canceling it in the app.
We offer free returns on item purchased through the Healing Hands Facebook store are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be in new, unworn condition with tags attached. We do not accept worn or damaged merchandise and reserve the right to refuse any return in unacceptable condition.
Please note that we do not accept returns on final sale merchandise or products that are specified as non-returnable in its description.
To request a return in Facebook:
- Click the down arrow in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Setting & Privacy, then click settings
- Navigate to Facebook Pay
- Click Activity, then click the order and item you want to return.
- Click Return item.
- Select a reason for the return, then click Continue.
- Review your request and click Request return to confirm
- Tap profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the three lines in the top right.
- Tap Orders and payments.
- Tap the order and item you want to return.
- Scroll down and tap Return item.
- Select a reason for the return, then tap Continue.
- Review your request, then tap Request return to confirm.
For orders with multiple items, you’ll need to request a return for each item separately.
Once we received the request, we will review it within 2 business days and accept it for return, you will be sent a return shipping label to the email address you entered at checkout.
Once receive the return we will approve the condition and if acceptable process within 2 business days. It may take 7-10 business day to reflect the refund on the credit card you purchased the items with.